The owner and operator of the Festivaly.eu website is Lukáš Fiala, IN: 87384264.
- Information providers and event organizers declare that they have the copyright to full content of the submitted information (including texts, pictures, photographs,...), or have permission and right to use them in accordance with Act No. 121/2000 Sb., on copyright, as amended.
- The operator is not liable for the accuracy and validity of the information published on the site.
- The operator is not liable for direct or indirect damage to users when using the site.
- It is forbidden to publish, copy, distribute and use the site content for commercial purposes without prior written permission.
Registration and User Profiles
- The user can create their own profile. To create it, they need to enter true personal information. The user can edit or delete the profile at any time.
- The operator does not verify the accuracy of the data entered by the user.
- The operator reserves the right to modify or revoke any functionality of the site at any time.
Personal Data Protection
- Personal information is obtained by registering a user profile on the site.
- We collect the following information: E-mail and, alternatively, name and surname if provided to us by the user.
- We use this information to provide the user with full use of the site, especially to enable the user to save favourite events and artists.
- If the user subscribes to an email newsletter, we can inform them about news regarding their saved events. Subscription can be cancelled at any time in the profile settings. Alternatively, in any email, there is an option "to unsubscribe" in the footer.
- We do not provide personal data to third parties.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a short text file that is sent to the browser by a visited web page. It allows the site to record information about your visit, such as preferred language and other settings.
What are cookies used for?
- anonymous browsing statistics for Google Analytics
- personalized display of ads (Google AdSense, Seznam Sklik)
- preferred site language
- preferred display of events (especially the country of the event, date of the event and other data)
- permanent user log-in
You can turn off cookies in your browser settings, but you will no longer be able to use the pages in full.